See the panel discussion from the PRCA Virtual International Summit featuring:
- PRCA Latin America Chairman and Regional Director of Ketchum Argentina, Gustavo Averbuj CMPRCA
- Founding and Managing Director of Comms8, Carol Chan MPRCA
- President and CEO of the Institute of Public Relations, Tina McCorkindale
- Global Director, Reputation Intelligence at Kantar, Petra Masinova
“The term ‘new normal’ looks for assurances and stability – we are in an unstable scenario and we do not know the answers. Instead, we should learn how to live in these uncertain times.” – Gustavo Averbuj CMPRCA
Please copy and paste the link below into your browser.
See the panel discussion from the PRCA Marcomms Group event featuring:
- PRCA Global Director General, ICCO Chief Executive, and LGComms Executive Director, Francis Ingham MPRCA
- British Promotional Merchandise Association Interim Chief Executive Officer, Carey Trevill
- International SOS Group Marketing Director, Nick Jones
- Shallcross Partners Ltd. Partner, Chris Hall
- Infosys Consulting Chief Marketing Officer, Chris Fiorillo
“One of the great things I have seen recently is the willingness of people to share insight – even of rivals to share insight with one another – and that has been a really positive development and something that I hope sticks around when we are in better times.” – Francis Ingham MPRCA
See the Q+A session with Mike Paul, President of Reputation Doctor, and Michael Collins MPRCA, Communications Manager for PRCA.
“When you first heard about the pandemic you first thought about your immediate family like every person in the world did […] Your other family are your employees – did you call anybody of colour that works for you?” – Mike Paul
See the Q+A session with Greame Leach, CEO and Chief Economist, Macronomics and Rod Cartwright FPRCA, Founder, Rod Cartwright Consulting.
“What’s the world going to be like post-COVID? How does it stay the same and how does it differ? What are the short-term effects and what are the longer and more enduring effects? These open up a host of possibilities around the future and thought leadership … We’re talking about technology and operating with greater agility and lots of lateral thinking.” – Graeme Leach